arun

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNagpur

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

Raman Sir,

Can you elaborate more on how to obtain State level Caste Certificate.

Thank You

OBC.JPG

#2 Anurag Kumar

Anurag Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE TO SC/ST/OBC/PWD CANDIDATES IS AS UNDER:
For SC/ST/OBC:
D.M /A.D.M/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Dy. Commissioner/ Dy.Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-
Division Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/S.D.O of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
...................................My point for mentioning above information is that, Some of us have certificates which are Authorised by BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER of our circle.  Certificates signed only by B.D.O of your BLOCK is not enough. So First of all  You have to make the certificate from your BLOCK and then take it to your circle's D.M / S.D.O / Collector etc to Get It Reverified and DULY SIGNED with Their STAMP.
ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KEEP IN CONSIDERATION is that BUY THE CERTIFICATE FORMAT ISSUED BY CENTRAL GOVT. and NOT STATE GOVT. Try Clicking following link to view CENTRAL FORMAT  http://sdrv.ms/18ngucO

• Raman, arun and snekha like this

#3 Raman

Raman

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 462 posts
  • LocationLudhiana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

@anurag Thanks for solution

If you can think, You can achieve

#4 priyanka sharma

priyanka sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:55 PM

HELLO SIR

computer literacy is mandatory for ibps po as mentioned in notification..So i have filled the option "studied computer in high school " i am from CBSE board and the marksheet shows only 5 subjects- maths science social science hindi eng .. Now how they will believe me that i have computer education...I have done grad in bsc.biotech and 12 with bio ....no diploma of computer .??? AND also is CHARACTER CERTIFICATE  mandatory ? not mentioned in notification ..

PLEASE reply 

its a matter of my candidature

waiting and thank you...

#5 priyanka sharma

priyanka sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

i have seen the corringdum and computer literacy is not mandatory...BUT I HAVE FILLED IT ..this corrngdm came later tab tak me form bhar chuki thi ...

WILL THIS LEAD TO MY CANDIDATURE CANCELLATION ???? and please reply about CHARACTER CERTIFICATE ALSO 

PLEASE

#6 arun

arun

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNagpur

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:39 PM

Anurag Kumar, on 12 Dec 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY FOR ISSUE OF CERTIFICATE TO SC/ST/OBC/PWD CANDIDATES IS AS UNDER:
For SC/ST/OBC:
D.M /A.D.M/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Dy. Commissioner/ Dy.Collector/ First Class Stipendary Magistrate/ Sub-
Division Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/Presidency Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/S.D.O of the area where the candidate and/or his/her family normally resides.
...................................My point for mentioning above information is that, Some of us have certificates which are Authorised by BLOCK DEVELOPMENT OFFICER of our circle.  Certificates signed only by B.D.O of your BLOCK is not enough. So First of all  You have to make the certificate from your BLOCK and then take it to your circle's D.M / S.D.O / Collector etc to Get It Reverified and DULY SIGNED with Their STAMP.
ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING YOU SHOULD KEEP IN CONSIDERATION is that BUY THE CERTIFICATE FORMAT ISSUED BY CENTRAL GOVT. and NOT STATE GOVT. Try Clicking following link to view CENTRAL FORMAT  http://sdrv.ms/18ngucO

Thank you indeed Anurag for your detailed answer. This answers my doubt.

Raman Sir, Thanks for this platform

Raman Sir / Anurag.....Would you please tell me if one can use the form available in IBPS CWE PO/MT Ad ??

#7 Anurag Kumar

Anurag Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:36 PM

@ARUN_ Yes If your Block / Collectorate accepts that format (As it is nearly or EXACTLY the same But having written the post "D.M" ), You can proceed with that. I will suggest you to buy the form near your S.D.O office, as it costs just 5 rupees.

@Priyanka_ .Tell me one thing, Do you have any of the Computer Science Related subject in your Grad / +2 like C or C++? If YES, then you are OK with that.  & If CHARACTER CERT. is not mentioned in the notification then No need to worry about that.

#8 jay

jay

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Raman Sirji,

Kindly answer my 2 queries - 

1) You had mentioned in your other blog about the need to carry CHARACTER CERTIFICATE from 2 persons for interview.

Sir, there is no mention of it in IBPS  notification. Is it mandatory??? If Yes then who are the authorized person to issue one???

2)  I have completed graduation & also done PG(PGDM-MKT).

I completed my PG in year 2011 and after that I have 2 yr exp in 2 different companies.

I have mentioned all the above information in the form also but the problem is I have lost my final year marksheet of PG course although I am having the degree      which is awarded in convocation which is having the date of completion of degree.

The education criteria for PO/MT post is graduation as mentioned in notification, so would it be a problem if I don't have my final year marksheet of PG course        but have a degree of completion having the date of completion of degree.

#9 Raman

Raman

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 462 posts
  • LocationLudhiana

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:22 PM

Raman Sirji,

Kindly answer my 2 queries - 

1) You had mentioned in your other blog about the need to carry CHARACTER CERTIFICATE from 2 persons for interview.

Sir, there is no mention of it in IBPS  notification. Is it mandatory??? If Yes then who are the authorized person to issue one???

2)  I have completed graduation & also done PG(PGDM-MKT).

I completed my PG in year 2011 and after that I have 2 yr exp in 2 different companies.

I have mentioned all the above information in the form also but the problem is I have lost my final year marksheet of PG course although I am having the degree      which is awarded in convocation which is having the date of completion of degree.

The education criteria for PO/MT post is graduation as mentioned in notification, so would it be a problem if I don't have my final year marksheet of PG course        but have a degree of completion having the date of completion of degree.

1) Yes it is mandatory, there is no particular requirement regarding who can give you this certificate. So get it from anybody in your locality.

2) You won't get any benefit for your PG. You will be considered as a graduate and it won't impact our candidature. 

If you can think, You can achieve

#10 udaybhanu29

udaybhanu29

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

I have got 75 marks and I belong to general category , I want to know that do  I have chances of selection and please guide me for interviews. 

#11 priyanka sharma

priyanka sharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:28 PM

@ARUN_ Yes If your Block / Collectorate accepts that format (As it is nearly or EXACTLY the same But having written the post "D.M" ), You can proceed with that. I will suggest you to buy the form near your S.D.O office, as it costs just 5 rupees.

@Priyanka_ .Tell me one thing, Do you have any of the Computer Science Related subject in your Grad / +2 like C or C++? If YES, then you are OK with that.  & If CHARACTER CERT. is not mentioned in the notification then No need to worry about that. 

No sir ..i dnt have any computer subject but studied computer under biotech 6 sem....As RAMAN sir article about IBPS PO INTERVIEW DOCUMENTATION ---he stated that no need of worry about computer diploma they will remove it from the profile during verification ..it will not effect candidature...So i think that should not be a problem anymore ...

One more thing sir ...in my online application my mother name isJAMUNA SHARMA but in 10 marksheet is JAMUNA DEVI SHARMA...Will it effect??? fathers name is correct...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLYYY 

#12 rana

rana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

Hi all,   i have a query regarding caste certificate.   I am OBC candidate and i have a certificate issued from tehsildar office of my native place on UP gpvt format of current year.  i want to know it is enough or i need certificate on central government format...............  if needed then how i can get it,  if anybody know plz.. explain procedure for that.............  thanks in advance.

#13 rana

rana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

i think there is no need of character certificate.

#14 ankit1177

ankit1177

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:35 PM

Raman Sir,

I have a query regarding consolidated marks sheet, I did my graduation from a foreign university having branch in india, and it is approved and recognised by aicte...They didn,t provided me a consolidated markssheet...Semesterwise markssheet is  provided and 3rd and 4thyear consolidated marks sheet is provided...is there any problem if i dnt have all 4years consolidated markssheet....

#15 arun

arun

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationNagpur

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

Anurag Kumar, on 13 Dec 2013 - 2:36 PM, said:

Thank you Anurag...

#16 Pandey ji

Pandey ji

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts
  • LocationUP

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hello,,,,,,,,,,I just wanna know questions that can be asked from computer in IBPS PO Interview........I am a BCA Graduate so plzzz tell me what are d questions asked from my subject and in general................

Thanks in Advance........................

Neha Pandey

#17 nikhil43

nikhil43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

hello raman sirji,

in our college there is no percentage system ,instead there is cgpa system for marks.i have got 6.54 as my cgpa and i entered my marks as 65.40 percentage.only later i was known that during conversion of cgpa to percentage 0.5 has to be reduced.now as per the rule i have only 60.54 percent.sir will it impact my candidature??im really tensed about it....expectng ur replyyyy

#18 anjali

anjali

Legend

• Moderators
  • 998 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

can some1 give me a clear cut detail of all the documents i'll have to carry wid me? actually m totally confused wid dis part
i dnt have a certificate course in computer but hd computer in 10th, 12th and also in graduation (second year). will i have to prepare for my part  2nd paper of computer ??

also plz help me wid this- i have certificates in scholarship(isc), lions club(rangoli), forest office(painting which is also my hobby), and essay (gold medal)..do I need to attach these wid the documents?i hv several people around me some of whom have asked me to attach me and some not.

during my graduation I hv hd a non- paid internship during the first(uco bank) and second (reliance mutual funds) year as a part of my curriculum. should i add these?

M totally confused and in need of help -somebody please help 

Just Forget What Hurt You But Never Ever Forget What It Taught You 

#19 ani44

ani44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

I have marksheets of all the semesters and provisional certificate but my college does not issue consolidated marksheet.. will it create problem ??? plz tell

#20 hari.p

hari.p

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

hi sir,

I have 1 question....

At the time of written exam, i have submitted xerox copy of PAN CARD as identity proof. But few days back i lost my original PAN CARD.

Can i submitted any other documents(Pass port or Voter ID) at the time of interview.......because in the advertisement, it is mentioned that, we have to submit the same identity proof what we have submitted in the exam..

waiting for your reply.........

thanks 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IBPS, PO, Interview, Documentation, IBPS PO III

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IBPS SO notes