obc certificate

95 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_anusha_*

Guest_anusha_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:43 PM

I have my obc certificate which is downloaded from ssc website & not from ibps website.. Is this create any problem..

Bank prep course

#2 βεɤβΐα

βεɤβΐα

Legend

• Moderators
  • 550 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I have my obc certificate which is downloaded from ssc website & not from ibps website.. Is this create any problem..

No problem, both are same format... Ensure the certificate's validity period only..

vr7ybr.jpg

#3 rax

rax

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

what is the validity period, i have a obc certificate of 2012 whether i need to make a new one?

#4 dhm

dhm

Legend

• Moderators
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

yes latest after april 2013  is valid me too made a new one given application   on 10 jan hope it will not take too much time....

My style is impetuous and my defenses are impregnable.

#5 Guest_Sandeep_*

Guest_Sandeep_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2014 - 10:11 PM

sir I have state government obc certificate but dont have center gov.. what to do??

#6 Guest_anjali_*

Guest_anjali_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

Respected sir/madam,

When I approached the District Magistrate for OBC certificate in the format which i downloaded from the IBPS advertisment notification, they told that they cannot issue OBC caste certificate in that format. Do I need to provide OBC certificate  in the same format  as given in the IBPS notification???. PLZ clear my doubt.

#7 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Respected sir/madam,

When I approached the District Magistrate for OBC certificate in the format which i downloaded from the IBPS advertisment notification, they told that they cannot issue OBC caste certificate in that format. Do I need to provide OBC certificate  in the same format  as given in the IBPS notification???. PLZ clear my doubt.

District Magistrate - They are authorised to sign but they don't...You have to contact your local tehsil office.For eg IN TN....You have to take signatures from VAO then RI then Tahsildar(He is the signing authority but you can not directly go to him you have go as per the hierarchy). 

God Speed

#8 Guest_anjali_*

Guest_anjali_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

Thank u as well as Sorry sir..but my query isn't  answered completely...

I took the print out of 2 pages of the OBC certificate form which is published in the "To View Advertisement of IBPS Common Recruitment Process In Clerical Cadre In Participating Organisations- (CWE Clerks-III)" viz. as given below..

FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY 
OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT 
TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA 
This is to certify that Sri / Smt / Kum.________________________________________________Son/Daughter of 
Sri/Smt.__________________________________ of _________________________________ village/Town of 
__________________________District/Division in ___________________________ State belongs to 
______________________________community which is recognized as a Backward Class under: 
[i] Resolution No.12011/68/93-BCC[C], dated the 10th September, 1993, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-1 No.186, dated the 13th September 1993. 

[ii] Resolution No.12011/9/94- BCC [C], dated the 19th October, 1994, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-1 No.163 dated the20th October 1994. 

[iii] Resolution No. 12011/7/95-BCC [C], dated the 24th May 1995, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-I No.88, dated the 25th May 1995. 

[iv] Resolution No.12011 / 96 / 94 - BCC, dated 9th March 1996. 

[v] Resolution No.12011/44/96- BCC[C], dated the 6th December 1996, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary Part-I, 
Section-1 No.210, dated the 11th December 1996. 

[vi] Resolution No.12011 / 13 / 97 - BCC, dated 3rd December 1997. 

[vii] Resolution No.12011/99/94-BCC, dated 11th December 1997. 

[viii] Resolution No.12011/68 /98-BCC, dated 27th October 1999. 

[ix] Resolution No.12011/88/98-BCC, dated 6th December 1999 published in the gazette of India. Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, 
No.270, dated 6th December, 1999. 

[x] Resolution No.12011/36/99-BCC, dated 4th April 2000, published in the Gazette of India. Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, 
No.71, dated 4th April, 2000. 

[xi] Resolution No.12011/44/99-BCC, dated 21-9-2000, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, No.210 
dated 21-9-2000. 

Sri/Smt/Kum._______________________ and/or his/her family ordinarily reside[s] in the _______________ District/Division of 
the________________ State. This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons /sections [Creamy Layer] 
mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93- 
Estt.[SCT], dated 8-9-1993, and modified vide Department of Personnel & training OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt.(Res.) dated 
9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008. 

Dated : District Magistrate or 
Seal : Deputy Commissioner, etc 
………….2 

NB: 

(a) The term "Ordinarily" used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the representation of the Peoples Act, 

(The authorities competent to issue Caste certificates are indicated below: 

1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional 
Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional 
Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner 
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate 
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar 
4. Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides. 

But they rejected this form telling that they will not issue OBC caste certificate in that form.
They are giving the certificate in the usual form which i had before (which i used to give to college, school etc.).
Now my questions are

1] "Are the banks asking for the OBC certificate in above mentioned way????"
2]"Will the panel reject me for not producing the OBC certificate in above mentioned form"?????
    PLZ do clear my doubt..

#9 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

Thank u as well as Sorry sir..but my query isn't  answered completely...

I took the print out of 2 pages of the OBC certificate form which is published in the "To View Advertisement of IBPS Common Recruitment Process In Clerical Cadre In Participating Organisations- (CWE Clerks-III)" viz. as given below..

FORM OF CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY 
OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES APPLYING FOR APPOINTMENT 
TO POSTS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA 
This is to certify that Sri / Smt / Kum.________________________________________________Son/Daughter of 
Sri/Smt.__________________________________ of _________________________________ village/Town of 
__________________________District/Division in ___________________________ State belongs to 
______________________________community which is recognized as a Backward Class under: 
[i] Resolution No.12011/68/93-BCC[C], dated the 10th September, 1993, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-1 No.186, dated the 13th September 1993. 

[ii] Resolution No.12011/9/94- BCC [C], dated the 19th October, 1994, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-1 No.163 dated the20th October 1994. 

[iii] Resolution No. 12011/7/95-BCC [C], dated the 24th May 1995, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary, Part-I, 
Section-I No.88, dated the 25th May 1995. 

[iv] Resolution No.12011 / 96 / 94 - BCC, dated 9th March 1996. 

[v] Resolution No.12011/44/96- BCC[C], dated the 6th December 1996, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary Part-I, 
Section-1 No.210, dated the 11th December 1996. 

[vi] Resolution No.12011 / 13 / 97 - BCC, dated 3rd December 1997. 

[vii] Resolution No.12011/99/94-BCC, dated 11th December 1997. 

[viii] Resolution No.12011/68 /98-BCC, dated 27th October 1999. 

[ix] Resolution No.12011/88/98-BCC, dated 6th December 1999 published in the gazette of India. Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, 
No.270, dated 6th December, 1999. 

[x] Resolution No.12011/36/99-BCC, dated 4th April 2000, published in the Gazette of India. Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, 
No.71, dated 4th April, 2000. 

[xi] Resolution No.12011/44/99-BCC, dated 21-9-2000, published in the Gazette of India, Extraordinary Part-I, Section-I, No.210 
dated 21-9-2000. 

Sri/Smt/Kum._______________________ and/or his/her family ordinarily reside[s] in the _______________ District/Division of 
the________________ State. This is also to certify that he/she does not belong to the persons /sections [Creamy Layer] 
mentioned in column 3 of the Schedule to the Government of India, Department of Personnel & Training OM No.36012/22/93- 
Estt.[SCT], dated 8-9-1993, and modified vide Department of Personnel & training OM No. 36033/3/2004 Estt.(Res.) dated 
9.3.2004 and 14.10.2008. 

Dated : District Magistrate or 
Seal : Deputy Commissioner, etc 
………….2 

NB: 

(a) The term "Ordinarily" used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20 of the representation of the Peoples Act, 

(The authorities competent to issue Caste certificates are indicated below: 

1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional 
Deputy Commissioner / Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub-Divisional 
Magistrate/ Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner 
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate 
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar 
4. Sub-divisional officer of the Area where the candidate and or his family normally resides. 

But they rejected this form telling that they will not issue OBC caste certificate in that form.
They are giving the certificate in the usual form which i had before (which i used to give to college, school etc.).
Now my questions are

1] "Are the banks asking for the OBC certificate in above mentioned way????"
2]"Will the panel reject me for not producing the OBC certificate in above mentioned form"?????
    PLZ do clear my doubt..

First regarding your queries

If you don't have it in the format it is a prob and try comparing the format which they issue with this,if it has all the clauses and particularly mention the creamy layer it is fine, and if you don't produce that doc it will mostly lead to rejection with the exception of few centres where they take undertaking. 

Which state are u from....i will try providing addl details.

God Speed

#10 Guest_anjali_*

Guest_anjali_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

Am from Karnataka..

#11 Guest_Sandeep_*

Guest_Sandeep_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

not compulsory to make same format obc certificate...just go n get your state level and center gov level obc certificate...!!

#12 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 16 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Am from Karnataka..

Refer the below

Caste Certificate

Obtain Caste Certificate : Karnataka

In order to support the claim to avail the benefits of reservation in various courses and jobs, applicants must furnish Caste Certificates issued by the competent authority. In Karnataka, the Tahsildar, a Taluk level functionary, is authorized to issue Caste Certificates. 

Procedure 

Applicants need to submit an application furnishing the details of their caste, income and other relevant information to the Taluk office, in whose jurisdiction the candidate usually resides.  The application submitted by the candidate would be scrutinized by the caseworker in the Taluk office and would then be forwarded to the concerned revenue official (Village Accountant in case of villages and Revenue Inspector in case of urban areas). The revenue official verifies the details of the application by visiting the candidate’s place and submits a report with a recommendation. The Tahsildar verifies the report and either approves or disapproves the recommendation. Based on the Tahsildar’s orders the certificate/endorsement is issued to the applicant.

Concerned Authority

The Village Accountant/Revenue Inspector, as the case may be, the Tahsildar and the Caseworker at the Taluk office.

Necessary documents/papers

All the relevant supporting documents to substantiate the claim made by the applicant are to be enclosed.

Do make sure that your caste is in this list  

http://www.ncbc.nic....f/karnataka.pdf

God Speed

#13 Guest_anjali_*

Guest_anjali_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

Thank u sir for the valuable information..

#14 karthikasal

karthikasal

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

Sir,

I am karthika...i have passed ibps clerical exam in obc category in tamil nadu....i belong to reddy ganjam...In our state they are not providing us obc  certificate since it is not in the central list of obc....but i applied as obc bcoz i saw the judgement (feb 2013) regarding inclusion of reddy will be done in six months ...what to do...plz help me sir...is there any other alternate way..

#15 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 18 January 2014 - 11:08 PM

Sir,

I am karthika...i have passed ibps clerical exam in obc category in tamil nadu....i belong to reddy ganjam...In our state they are not providing us obc  certificate since it is not in the central list of obc....but i applied as obc bcoz i saw the judgement (feb 2013) regarding inclusion of reddy will be done in six months ...what to do...plz help me sir...is there any other alternate way..

Do you have state community certificate....If so.....Take a print out of the judgement and your community certificate and approach the dist magistrate office.

They will issue the certificate or else give a guideline to the tehsil office for issuing the same....

By the way in TN BC list it is listed as Reddy and Ganjam separately..

If nothing is working out...Approach a Lawyer....

By the way what is your mark.

God Speed

#16 karthikasal

karthikasal

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

thank u sir. my score is 81. cut off-80. if i get my obc i ll attend interview without fear. is there any chance for me to get job? or else ll they include me in general?

#17 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

thank u sir. my score is 81. cut off-80. if i get my obc i ll attend interview without fear. is there any chance for me to get job? or else ll they include me in general?

Change of category is not permitted ..............If you don't produce you may not be allowed to attend interview..........Chances....Have no fear ...Rock with a Nothing to lose attitude....

God Speed

#18 Guest_sonia pal_*

Guest_sonia pal_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

sir.i am from wb ,obc category .ibps ka site se obc certificate ka format print karke ,uspe SDO ka sign lene se renew ho gayega na sir?pls rply.

#19 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

It is over ....

God Speed

#20 A S Kumar

A S Kumar

Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts
  • LocationTamilnadu...

Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:32 PM

sir.i am from wb ,obc category .ibps ka site se obc certificate ka format print karke ,uspe SDO ka sign lene se renew ho gayega na sir?pls rply.

That is it ...It is over...

God Speed

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

IBPS SO notes